IT Training Zone Limited trading as ITSM Zone (we, us, our) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Your privacy is extremely important to us and we want you to have a safe, enjoyable and pleasant experience using www.itsm.zone (our site).
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (“GDPR”), the data controller is IT Training Zone Limited of Triune Court, Monks Cross Drive, York YO32 9GZ, United Kingdom.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to or purchasing our goods and services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- we may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- data entered by the user when using the dashboard or any other part of our services or related applications.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Any payment transactions through our site will be processed securely by our selected payment processors, Paypal® and Stripe®. We do not store, process or have any visibility of any credit or debit card information.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We use aggregated and anonymised information e.g. the number of courses purchased, but not the names of those involved in the purchase, to assist us in providing the best service possible to our users and/or to improve our software. We may also use such aggregated and anonymised information for marketing purposes such as generating or selling advertisements.
If you send us an email enquiry, we will respond directly to the email address used to make the enquiry. We will not use that email address for any other purpose unless we have been authorised to do so.
Some of our products and services may be offered to visitors, registered account holders and customers in conjunction with an affiliate, contractor or other partner. To facilitate this, personal information may need to be collected from you, transferred to them and/or retained by us or them. Where this is the case, you will be advised before the information is collected what personal information is needed and what uses will be made of it and given an opportunity to decline those products or services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information from time to time to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information from time to time to our affiliates, contractors or other partner where their services are required for the operation of our site and our business. In such cases we will procure that such information will only be used for a given purpose and never for the purposes of marketing products and services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets in such case we shall be entitled to transfer your personal data to such purchaser of our business or assets
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
ITSM Zone only collects and saves digital information from your customers which includes name, username, email, password and can also include their IP address, data from their browser, cookies and how our website is used and from what kind of device. This can be used for a number of purposes, such as to provide aggregate information as to how users may access our site and services. ITSM Zone does not use this information to contact your customers directly, nor do we share or sell this information to 3rd parties.
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with GDPR. You are entitled to access your personal data held by us at any time. Please email email@example.com to make such a request. We will be obliged to offer any appropriate details within 30 days of the request. Please do advise us if you are seeking a specific piece or pieces of data.