VeriSM Plus Course
VeriSM is a new approach to service management and its application in a digital world. VeriSM Plus provides an introduction to the new management practices (DevOps, Agile, Lean, SIAM etc.) that are important for service management, and also emerging technologies like cloud and serverless that service management professionals need to be aware of.
The VeriSM Plus certification allows students who hold either the ITIL or ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation certificate to bridge to the VeriSM Foundation certification.
Students who already hold a VeriSM Essentials, ITIL Foundation or ISO/IEC 20000 certificate can add VeriSM Plus to bridge to the full VeriSM Foundation certification.
online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
30 or 60 days online access – spread the 7 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
Fully accredited – ITSM Zone’s accreditation from APMG for the Verism Plus course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams – No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
Lessons in this training
- Lesson 1: Digital transformation
- Lesson 2: Organizational structure
- Lesson 3: Teams
- Lesson 4: Introduction to the VeriSM model
- Lesson 5: The VeriSM Model Part 1 Define
- Lesson 6: The VeriSM Model Part 2 Produce
- Lesson 7: The VeriSM Model Part 3 Provide
- Lesson 8: The VeriSM Model Part 4 Respond
- Lesson 9: Adapting the VeriSM Model
- Lesson 10: Progressive practices Agile
- Lesson 11: Progressive practices DevOps and SIAM
- Lesson 12: Progressive practices Lean Shift Left
- Lesson 13: Progressive practices CXUX Continuous Delivery
- Lesson 14: Innovative Technologies - Part 1
- Lesson 15: Innovative Technologies – Part 2
- Lesson 16: Innovative Technologies – Part 3
- Lesson 17: Getting Started
- Lesson 18: Exam Preparation
- VeriSM Essentials Certificate or a current Foundation Certificate from most other recognised service management frameworks (ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000, IT4IT etc)
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
VeriSM Foundation Course
30 days access + Exam + eBook
VeriSM Plus training for teams.
Book training for 3 or more people and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
VeriSM Plus is aimed at those who already hold VeriSM Essentials, or a foundation level qualification in ITIL or ISO/IES 20000 and have previous knowledge and experience of service management fundamentals.
VeriSM at a Glance
VeriSM on a page is a new resource, designed to give you an overview of the VeriSM approach in a single glance. As with all of our downloads, this can be downloaded and printed so that you always have it to hand
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning