VeriSM Foundation Course
VeriSM is a new approach to service management and its application in a digital world. This Foundation course will introduce VeriSM, give a clear understanding of services and service management and the VeriSM model and explain how an organization can incorporate many different management practices to support the delivery of services.
online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
30 or 60 days online access – spread the 14 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
Fully accredited – ITSM Zone’s accreditation from APMG for the Verism Foundation course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams – No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
Lessons in this training
- Lesson 1: Organizational context & governance
- Lesson 2: Digital transformation
- Lesson 3: Service Culture
- Lesson 4: Organizational structure
- Lesson 5: Teams
- Lesson 6: Service Provider Challenges
- Lesson 7: Organizational change principles
- Lesson 8: Introduction to the VeriSM model
- Lesson 9: The VeriSM Model Part 1 Define
- Lesson 10: The VeriSM Model Part 2 Produce
- Lesson 11: The VeriSM Model Part 3 Provide
- Lesson 12: The VeriSM Model Part 4 Respond
- Lesson 13: Adapting the VeriSM Model
- Lesson 14: Progressive practices Agile
- Lesson 15: Progressive practices DevOps and SIAM
- Lesson 16: Progressive practices Lean Shift Left
- Lesson 17: Progressive practices CXUX Continuous Delivery
- Lesson 18: Innovative Technologies- Part 1
- Lesson 19: Innovative Technologies- Part 2
- Lesson 20: Innovative Technologies- Part 3
- Lesson 21: Getting Started Lesson
- Lesson 22: Exam Preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of VeriSM
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
VeriSM Foundation Course
30 days access + Exam + eBook
VeriSM Foundation training for teams.
Book training for 3 or more people and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
VeriSM Foundation is for anyone who works with (or wants to work with) products and services enabled by technology. It’s an ideal entry level for those wanting to work in IT, service management or with digital services. VeriSM is also suitable for any managers, teams or staff who are involved in delivering value to customers through the development, delivery and promotion of services, even if they are not IT professionals.
VeriSM at a Glance
VeriSM on a page is a new resource, designed to give you an overview of the VeriSM approach in a single glance. As with all of our downloads, this can be downloaded and printed so that you always have it to hand
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning