ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition
This training course and associated certification will help candidates with existing ITIL v3 certifications transition to the ITIL 4 Managing Professional (MP) status. It will provide candidates with an understanding of new ITIL 4 concepts and definitions, as well as the key differences between ITIL 4 and previous versions of ITIL. It will also provide an overview of key elements from the four ITIL MP modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT, and Direct, Plan and Improve.
This course is expected to be available in October 2019 – register your interest now to receive launch offers and full course information.
Learning topics include:
- Service management key concepts
- The ITIL guiding principles
- The 4 dimensions of service management
- The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
- The service value chain
- How to plan and build a service value stream
- How to create, deliver and support services
- Customer journey design
- Onboarding and offboarding customers
- Continual value co-creation
- The digital product lifecycle and the pressures of high velocity IT
- The scope of direction, planning and improvement
- Communication and organizational change management
- To take the ITIL 4 MP Transition exam, you must be an ITIL Expert (v3) or hold 17 credits from the ITIL v3 credit scheme.
- Already hold some ITIL v3 credits? Check our Fast Track to ITIL Managing Professional Package
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning