ITIL Service Strategy Course
This online ITIL Service Strategy course is intermediate level, focusing on the importance of the strategic aspect of services within the IT service lifecycle. This certification will help you exhibit that you understand risks and success factors and have the knowledge to form and progress strategy within an organization or programme.
Get Service Strategy certified online at your own pace, at times that suit you – wholly online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
90 or 150 days online access – spread the 21 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
ITSM Zone’s accreditation from PeopleCert for this course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Your access to online SS training provides you with e-Learning videos, quizzes, exercises, study tracker, study guides and official syllabus, plus official sample exams. No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
This Intermediate level certification will offer you an introduction to Service Strategy including the Service Strategy principles and the Service Strategy processes.
Lessons in this training
- Introduction to Service Strategy
- Service Strategy principles
- Service Strategy processes:
- Financial Management for IT services
- Service Portfolio Management
- Demand Management
- Business Relationship Management
- Strategy Management for IT services
- Organising for Service Strategy
- Technology considerations
- Implementing Service Strategy
- Challenges, critical success factors and risks
- Preparing for the exam
- Delegates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge)
- 21 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by your course completion certificate
- 2 years IT experience is desirable
- 21 hours of self-study using the Service Strategy core volume is recommended
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
ITIL Service Strategy Course
90 days access + Exam + eBook
This training for teams
Book group training and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
Recommended for program and project managers, capture managers, service delivery managers and those with responsibility for account management, financial management or business development
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning