Get Service Operation certified online at your own pace, at times that suit you – wholly online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
90 or 150 days online access – spread the 21 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
ITSM Zone’s accreditation from PeopleCert for this course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Your access to online SO training provides you with e-Learning videos, quizzes, exercises, study tracker, study guides and official syllabus, plus official sample exams. No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
This Intermediate level certification will offer you an introduction to Service Operation, Operation principles and Operation processes.
Lessons in this training
- Introduction to Service Operation
- Lesson 1 – Foundation Review
- Lesson 2 – Introduction to Service Operation
- Lesson 3 – Service Operation Principles
- Lesson 4 – Service Operation Processes
- Lesson 5 – Service Operation Through the Lifecycle
- Lesson 6 – Common Operational Activities
- Lesson 7 – Organising Service Operation
- Lesson 8 – Technology Considerations
- Lesson 9 – Implementation Considerations
- Lesson 10 – Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Lesson 11 – The Sample Exam
- Delegates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge)
- 21 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by your course completion certificate
- 2 years IT experience is desirable
- 21 hours of self-study using the Service Operation core volume is recommended
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
ITIL Service Operation Course
90 days access + Exam + eBook
This training for teams
Book group training and receive:
Due to scheme regulations, this course can only be sold with the associated exam
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
Recommended for anyone working in operations / Live Service, including Service Desk Managers or team leaders or those working in Desktop, Applications and Hardware Support or Data Center Management
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning