ITIL Service Design Course
The Lifecycle stream is targeted at delegates who will manage and implement ITIL processes.
The Service Design course looks at principles and processes allowing service
providers to create services that are relevant for the needs of the business at the current time and into the future, without the need for further re-work.
Please note that the Service Design exam will be withdrawn on the 1st January 2022
Get Service Design certified online at your own pace, at times that suit you – wholly online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
90 or 150 days online access – spread the 21 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
ITSM Zone’s accreditation from PeopleCert for this course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Your access to online SD training provides you with e-Learning videos, quizzes, exercises, study tracker, study guides and official syllabus, plus official sample exams. No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
This Intermediate level certification will offer you an introduction to Service Design, Service Design principles and Service Design processes
Lessons in this training
- Service Design Course Introduction
- Lesson 1 – Foundation Review
- Lesson 2 – Service Management as a Practice
- Lesson 3 – Introduction to Service Design
- Lesson 4 – Service Design Principles
- Lesson 5 – The 5 Design Aspects
- Lesson 6 – Business Service Management and Service Oriented Architecture
- Lesson 7 – Service Catalogue Management
- Lesson 8 – Service Level Management
- Lesson 9 – Capacity Management
- Lesson 10 – Availability Management
- Lesson 11 – IT Service Continuity Management
- Lesson 12 – Information Security Management
- Lesson 13 – Supplier Management
- Lesson 14 – Design Coordination
- Lesson 15 – Service Design Technology Related Activities
- Lesson 16 – Organising for Service Design
- Lesson 17 – Consideration of Technology
- Lesson 18 – Implementation and Improvement
- Lesson 19 – The Sample Exam
- Delegates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge)
- 21 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by your course completion certificate
- 2 years IT experience is desirable
- 21 hours of self-study using the Service Design core volume is recommended
Exams must be taken by the 31st December 2021 and will not be available after this date
ITIL Service Design Course
90 days access + Exam + eBook
This training for teams
Book group training and receive:
Due to scheme regulations, this course can only be sold with the associated exam
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
Recommended for anyone working in design or development (including Development, Testing and QA Managers), for Project / Program Management & Administration staff and Account Managers, Supplier Managers or those working in Business Development
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning