ITIL Managing Across The Lifecycle Course
Managing Across the Lifecycle is the final capstone course required to reach ITIL Expert status.
The course looks at using ITIL processes and practices across the lifecycle. It includes the application and integration of service management processes and provides skills that can be used to deliver value in your organisation.
Get Managing Across The Lifecycle certified online at your own pace, at times that suit you – wholly online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
90 or 150 days online access – spread the 21 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
ITSM Zone’s accreditation from PeopleCert for this course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Your access to online MALC training provides you with e-Learning videos, quizzes, exercises, study tracker, study guides and official syllabus, plus official sample exams. No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
The MALC exam is based around a case study. The case study you will use during the exam is provided as part of your course material.
Lessons in this training
- Introduction to Managing Across the Lifecycle
- Module 1 – Service Lifecycle Key Concepts
- Module 1 – Lesson 1 – Services and Service Management
- Module 1 – Lesson 2 – The Service Lifecycle
- Module 1 – Lesson 3 – Service Value across the Lifecycle
- Module 1 – Lesson 4 – Organising for Service Management
- Module 1 – Lesson 5 – Risk and Knowledge Sharing
- Module 2 – Communication and Stakeholder Management
- Module 2 – Lesson 1 – Business Relationship Management
- Module 2 – Lesson 2 – Stakeholder Management &Communication
- Module 2 – Lesson 3 – Communication Across the Lifecycle
- Module 3 – Process Integration across the Lifecycle
- Module 3 – Lesson 1 – The Service Lifecycle
- Module 3 – Lesson 2 – Service Strategy Processes
- Module 3 – Lesson 3 – Service Design Processes
- Module 3 – Lesson 4 – Service Transition Processes
- Module 3 – Lesson 5 – Service Operation Processes
- Module 3 – Lesson 6 – CSI Processes
- Module 3 – Lesson 7 – Inputs and Outputs
- Module 4 – Management Services across the Lifestyle
- Module 4 – Lesson 1 – Identification of Requirements
- Module 4 – Lesson 2 – The Service Design Package
- Module 4 – Lesson 3 – Managing Cross-Lifecycle Processes
- Module 4 – Lesson 4 – Identifying Service Improvements
- Module 4 – Lesson 5 – Challenges, Critical Success Factors and Risks
- Module 5 – Governance and Organization
- Module 5 – Lesson 1 – Governance
- Module 5 – Lesson 2 – Organizational Structure, Skills & Competence
- Module 5 – Lesson 3 – Service Provider Types and Service Strategies
- Module 6 – Measurement
- Module 6 – Lesson 1 – Determining and Using Metrics
- Module 6 – Lesson 2 – Designing a Measurement Framework
- Module 6 – Lesson 3 – Monitoring and Control Systems
- Module 7 – Implementing and Improving Service Management
- Module 7 – Lesson 1 – Implementing Service Management
- Module 7 – Lesson 2 – Assessing Service Management
- Module 7 – Lesson 3 – Benchmarking
- Module 7 – Lesson 4 – Improving Service Management
- Module 7 – Lesson 5 – Service Economics
- Module 7 – Lesson 6 – The Service Management Business Case
- Module 7 – Lesson 7 – Stakeholder Change Management
- Module 8 – The Sample Exam
- Delegates must hold 17 credits, including:
- The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge)
- 15 credits from the ITIL Intermediate courses
- 30 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by your course completion certificate
- 28 hours of self-study using the syllabus and ITIL core volumes is recommended
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
ITIL Service Transition Course
90 days access + Exam + eBook
This training for teams
Book group training and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
This course is for anyone who require a business and management level understanding of the entire ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be utilised to optimise the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning