ITIL Operational Support & Analysis Course
The Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) module is one of the certifications in the ITIL® Service Capability work stream.
The course concentrates on the application of OSA practices in order to enable event, incident, request, problem, access, technical, IT operations and application management.
Get Operational Support & analysis certified online at your own pace, at times that suit you – wholly online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
90 or 150 days online access – spread the 21 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
ITSM Zone’s accreditation from PeopleCert for this course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Your access to online OSA training provides you with e-Learning videos, quizzes, exercises, study tracker, study guides and official syllabus, plus official sample exams. No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
This Intermediate level certification will offer you an introduction to Operational Support and Analysis processes and functions:
Lessons in this training
- Introduction to Operational Support and Analysis
- Module 1 – Introduction to OSA
- Module 2 – Event Management
- Module 2 – Lesson 1 – Event Management Process Introduction
- Module 2 – Lesson 2 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 2 – Lesson 3 – Designing for Event Management
- Module 2 – Lesson 4 – Process Activities
- Module 2 – Lesson 5 – Process Management
- Module 3 – Incident Management
- Module 3 – Lesson 1 – Process Introduction
- Module 3 – Lesson 2 – Policies, Principles and Basic Concepts
- Module 3 – Lesson 4 – Process Management Part 1
- Module 3 – Lesson 5 – Process Management Part 2
- Module 4 – Request Fulfilment
- Module 4 – Lesson 1 – Process Introduction
- Module 4 – Lesson 2 – Process Activities
- Module 4 – Lesson 3 – Process Management
- Module 5 – Problem Management
- Module 5 – Lesson 1 – Process Introduction
- Module 5 – Lesson 2 – Problem Management Process Activities
- Module 5 – Lesson 3 – Problem Management Techniques
- Module 5 – Lesson 4 – Process Management
- Module 6 – Access Management
- Module 6 – Lesson 1 – Process Introduction
- Module 6 – Lesson 2 – Process Activities
- Module 6 – Lesson 3 – Process Management
- Module 7 – The Service Desk
- Module 7 – Lesson 1 – Service Desk Introduction
- Module 7 – Lesson 2 – Service Desk Structures
- Module 7 – Lesson 3 – Service Desk Staffing
- Module 7 – Lesson 4 – Managing the Service Desk
- Module 8 – Functions and Roles
- Module 8 – Lesson 1 – OSA Functions
- Module 8 – Lesson 2 – Generic OSA Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 8 – Lesson 3 – OSA Process Roles
- Module 8 – Lesson 4 – OSA Function
- Module 8 – Lesson 1 – OSA Functions
- Module 9 – Technology and Implementation
- Module 9 – Lesson 1 – Generic Technology Requirements
- Module 9 – Lesson 2 – OSA Technology Requirements
- Module 9 – Lesson 3 – Lifecycle Challenges, Risks and CSFs
- Module 9 – Lesson 4 – Planning and Implementing ITSM Tools
- Module 10 – The Sample Exam
- Delegates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge)
- 30 hours of study via an accredited training solution – confirmed by your course completion certificate
- 2 years IT experience is desirable
- 21 hours of self-study using the Service Operation core volume is recommended
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
ITIL OSA Course
90 days access + Exam + eBook
This training for teams
Book group training and receive:
Due to scheme regulations, this course can only be sold with the associated exam
The ITIL Foundation exam will be withdrawn on the 1st July 2021. You must have used your exam voucher before this date.
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
Recommended for anyone working in Operations / Live Service, including Service Desk Management and team leaders, Desktop Support, Data Center Management and Server Support and Administration
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning