The Fast Track to ITIL Managing Professional program includes access to all of the ITIL V3 Intermediate courses (Service Operation, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Strategy, Continual Service Improvement, Planning, Protection & Optimisation, Service Offerings & Agreements, Operational Support & Analysis and Release, Control & Validation) PLUS the ITIL Transition to Managing Professional course.
- To be eligible to take the ITIL Managing Professional Transition module, students need to hold a minimum of 17 ITIL v3 credits.
- This program is aimed at students who currently hold 5 or more ITIL V3 credits. For students who hold 17 or more v3 credits, the Transition to ITIL Managing Professional course will be available as a single course.
- Delegates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge) before progressing to the Intermediate courses.
- Students must hold a minimum of 17 V3 credits before taking the Transition to ITIL Managing Professional course
- Additional self-study using the ITIL core volumes is recommended
Fast Track to ITIL Managing Professional
Fast Track to ITIL Managing Professional for teams
Book group training and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning