ITIL Expert Package
The ITIL Expert program was aimed at students interested in demonstrating knowledge of the ITIL Scheme in its entirety. The Expert designation was achieved using ITIL V3 study; the latest version of ITIL, ITIL 4, introduces the Managing Professional as the higher level qualification.
The ITIL Expert Program included access to all of the ITIL V3 courses. Students could study the courses of their choice to achieve the 22 credits required to become an ITIL Expert. These courses are all still available as stand alone qualifications and can be used to top up your existing credits
Courses still available
- ITIL V3 Foundation Course (2 Credits)
- Service Operation Course (3 credits)
- Service Design Course (3 credits)
- Service Transition Course (3 credits)
- Service Strategy Course (3 credits)
- Continual Service Improvement Course (3 credits)
- Planning, Protection & Optimisation Course (4 credits)
- Service Offerings & Agreements Course (4 credits)
- Operational Support & Analysis Course (4 credits)
- Release, Control & Validation Course (4 credits)
- Managing Across the Lifecycle Course (5 credits)
The exam for the V3 Foundation course remains available until the 31st June 2021 and exams for all intermediate courses will continue to be available until 31st December 2021.These can still be taken as stand alone qualifications
If you already hold 17 or more ITIL V3 credits, you are eligible to take the Manging Professional Transition course to qualify as an ITIL 4 Managing Professional.
If you hold some V3 credits, but not enough to be eligible for the MPT course, it is still possible to top up your learning with Lifecycle or Intermediate courses before transitioning to the ITIL 4 study. Please contact us and we will create a tailored package to meet your needs.
All ITIL v3 Intermediate exams must be taken before the 31st December 2021, no resits will be available after this time. The Managing Professional Transition exam will be withdrawn on the 31st June 2022
- Delegates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge) before progressing to the Intermediate courses.
- Students must hold a minimum of 15 credits from Intermediate courses before progressing onto MALC
- Additional self-study using the ITIL core volumes is recommended
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
365 days access to ALL courses + this package includes 1 Intermediate Exam
This training for teams
Book group training and receive:
Due to scheme regulations, this course can only be sold with the associated exam
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
The ITIL Expert certification scheme is for professionals who want to demonstrate sound knowledge of the ITIL Service Lifecycle, usually at or advancing into higher managerial levels.
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning