ITIL Expert Package
The online ITIL Expert program is the low cost, high quality path to ITIL Expert. Study over a 12 month period, with full access to all courses during that time. Get access to our exclusive community of delegates, all working toward Expert together.
This package includes the foundation course and all the lifecycle and capability courses.
Get ITIL Expert certified online at your own pace, at times that suit you – wholly online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
365 days access to ITIL Foundation, all Intermediate courses and Managing Across the Lifecycle
ITSM Zone’s accreditation from PeopleCert for this course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Your access to online ITIL Expert training provides you with e-Learning videos, quizzes, exercises, study tracker, study guides and official syllabus, plus official sample exams. No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
The ITIL Expert Program includes the ITIL Foundation, Service Operation, Service Design,Service Transition, Service Strategy, Continual Service Improvement and Managing Across theLifecycle – which will provide you with the credits you need to be a certified ITIL Expert.
The program also includes access to Planning, Protection & Optimisation, Service Offerings &Agreements, Operational Support & Analysis and Release, Control & Validation courses, allowing you a further opportunity to expand your learning.
Courses in this package
- ITIL Foundation Course (2 Credits)
- Service Operation Course (3 credits)
- Service Design Course (3 credits)
- Service Transition Course (3 credits)
- Service Strategy Course (3 credits)
- Continual Service Improvement Course (3 credits)
- Managing Across the Lifecycle Course (5 credits)
- Planning, Protection & Optimisation Course (4 credits)
- Service Offerings & Agreements Course (4 credits)
- Operational Support & Analysis Course (4 credits)
- Release, Control & Validation Course (4 credits)
- BONUS – Implementing ITSM Course also included
- Delegates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL V3 or later, or ITIL V2 + the V2-V3 Foundation Bridge) before progressing to the Intermediate courses.
- Students must hold a minimum of 15 credits from Intermediate courses before progressing onto MALC
- Additional self-study using the ITIL core volumes is recommended
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
365 days access to ALL courses
This training for teams
Book group training and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
The ITIL Expert certification scheme is for professionals who want to demonstrate sound knowledge of the ITIL Service Lifecycle, usually at or advancing into higher managerial levels.
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning