Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM) Course
The online Certified Business Relationship Manager® (CBRM) course allows BRMP qualified students to take the next step in their development and learn what it means to become a strategic BRM or business partner, fostering effective business value-producing relationships.
online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
nothing else to pay!
90 or 150 days online access – spread the 18 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
BRM Professional study guides and more…
Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams – No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
Modules in this training
- Module 1: Introduction to CBRM
- Module 2: Understanding Business Relationship Maturity and Value – Including the Strategic BRM role, BRM Impact on Business Value and how BRMs work with other Business Partner Providers
- Module 3: Assessing BRM Context – Assessing business demand, relationships, capabilities and competencies
- Module 4: Developing Strategic Relationships – Planning, persuasion and politics
- Module 5: Optimising Business Value – Innovation, management, governance, planning and optimisation
- Module 6: Revision and exam prep
- Students must hold the Business Relationship Management Professional certification
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
certified BRM Course
90 or 150 days access + Exam + Body of Knowlege
BRMP & CBRM Bundle
Buy both BRMP AND CBRM courses
BRM Professsional training for teams.
Book training for 3 or more people and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
*Please note due to scheme owner restrictions, we must sell the BRMP course + exam as a package, exams are only available separately for re-takes
Who's it for
Aimed at professionals already certified in Business Relationship Management Professional, this certification is for experienced BRM practitioners and business partners who want to demonstrate their practical knowledge attained through training, practice, and experience
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning