Foundation in Business Analysis Course
This course will provide you with an understanding of business analysis, including the role and competencies of a Business Analyst, investigation techniques, how to categorise, analyse and manage stakeholders and model business processes, how to make a business and financial case and how to establish, document and model requirements
This eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
30 or 60 days online access – spread the 13 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
Fully accredited – ITSM Zone’s accreditation for the Foundation in Business Analysis course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams – No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
Lessons in this training
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Business Analysis
- Lesson 2: The competencies of a Business Analyst
- Lesson 3: Strategy Analysis Part 1
- Lesson 4: Strategy Analysis Part 2
- Lesson 5: Business Analysis Process Model
- Lesson 6: Investigation Techniques Part 1
- Lesson 7: Investigation Techniques Part 2
- Lesson 8: Investigation Techniques Part 3
- Lesson 9: Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Lesson 10: Modelling Business Processes Part 1
- Lesson 11: Modelling Business Processes Part 2
- Lesson 12: Defining the Solution
- Lesson 13: Making a Business and Financial Case
- Lesson 14: Establishing the Requirements
- Lesson 15: Delivering the Requirements
- Lesson 16: Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Lesson 17: Delivering the Requirements
- Lesson 18: Delivering the Business Solution
- Lesson 19: Exam Preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of Business Analysis
- There are no mandatory pre-requisites for the exam
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
FOUNDATION IN BUSINESS ANALYSIS COURSE
30 days access + Exam
Foundation in Business Alalysis training for teams.
Book training for 3 or more people and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
The Business Analysis Foundation course is for people who want to understand business analysis, support change and improve business processes particularly Business Analysts, Business Managers and members of their team, Business Change Managers and Project Managers
BUSINESS ANALYSIS FOUNDATION - AT A GLANCE
Business Analysis Foundation on a page is a new resource, designed to give you an overview of the BCS Foundation Certificate in a single glance. As with all of our downloads, this can be downloaded and printed so that you always have it to hand
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning