ITIL4 Strategist - Direct Plan and Improve Course
The ITIL 4 Strategist Direct Plan and Improve module provides IT professionals and leaders with the ability to use ITIL methods in their overall IT strategy, creating an evolving IT organization with a strong and effective strategic direction. It demonstrates a clear alignment between strategy and operations and how to maximise outcomes. The module equips candidates with the skills to control, influence and inspire others to work in a desired way and create effective, high performing IT and digital teams.
It is a key component of both ITIL 4 Managing Professional and ITIL 4 Strategic Leader.
- Get certified at your own pace
- 90 or 150 days online access
- Online exam included
- Fully accredited
- Study guides, quizzes, sample exam and more….
- Tutor support
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Training+Virtual Mentor session included
The ITIL 4 Strategist module, Direct Plan and Improve, will help you to:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
Lessons in this course:
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation and be able to demonstrate that they have undertaken accredited training before taking the DPI exam.
Sign up below for more details...
Who's it for
Continuous Improvement Manager; Change Manager; Capacity Manager; IT Operations Manager; Cloud Architect; Enterprise Architect; Service Portfolio Manager; Service Designer; Risk Manager; Information Security and Compliance Manager; Cloud Systems Engineer
More Information about Direct Plan and Improve
ITIL 4 Practices
ITIL 4 provides a holistic way of working, considering elements such as culture, technology, information and data management, and more. These are the practices that form a fundamental part of the updated framework.
The ITIL Practices are a set of organizational resources designed for performing work or accomplishing an objective. The ITIL Service Value System includes 34 practices all of which are subject to the four dimensions of service management. The ITIL 4 framework will reinforce a flexible and non-siloed approach.
The content produced for the Practices will serve as a toolbox to IT practitioners and are interrelated to the four core publications that comprise ITIL 4 Managing Professional stream.
The practices covered in Direct, Plan and Improve are continual improvement, measurement and reporting, organizational change management, portfolio management, risk management and strategy management
Why should I study the ITIL 4 DPI online course?
Taking the ITSM Zone DPI course will help you to ensure you’re working tactically to align your work to meet business objectives. You’ll break down silos by encouraging a holistic, systems-thinking approach to value co-creation and adapt tools and techniques across the operating model, with minimal disruption.
You’ll learn to use the ITIL guiding principles, strong business cases, robust planning and effective controls when developing change management programs aligned to organizational strategy.
DPI will help you to create regular reporting cycles and utilize Lean, Agile and DevOps ways of working and you’ll understand the importance of governance and compliance and help organizations remain resilient to digital disruption.
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning