ITIL4 Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value
The ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value module builds on the concepts introduced in ITIL 4 Foundation. It covers all engagements and interactions between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, focusing on the conversion of demand into value via IT-enabled services.
It will provide you with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction by co-creating value which is integral to business success in the modern service economy.
- Get certified at your own pace
- Online exam voucher included
- 90 or 150 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Study guides, quizzes, sample exam and more….
- Tutor support
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Training+Virtual Mentor session included
By studying the DSV course you’ll learn how to shape customer demand, how to develop mutually agreed requirements, ensure high customer satisfaction levels and you’ll learn how to optimize the customer experience.
Lessons in this course:
Module 1: SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 1 – Organizational Structures
- Lesson 2 – Culture, Competencies, and Teams
- Lesson 3 – SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 4 – Shift-Left
- Lesson 5 – SVS Planning and Resource Management
- Lesson 6 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 1
- Lesson 7 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 2
Module 2 – Value Streams for New Services
- Lesson 1 – Reviewing Service Value Chains and Service Value Streams
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for a New Service
- Lesson 3 – Using the Practice Guides
- Lesson 4 – Change Enablement – Part 1
- Lesson 5 – Change Enablement – Part 2
- Lesson 6 – Service Design and Software Development and Management Practices
- Lesson 7 – Service Validation and Testing
- Lesson 8 – Release Management and Deployment Management
Module 3 – Value Streams for User Support
- Lesson 1 – Using a Value Stream to Provide User Support
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for User Support
- Lesson 3 – Service Desk
- Lesson 4 – Incident Management
- Lesson 5 – Problem Management
- Lesson 6 – Knowledge Management
- Lesson 7 – Service Level Management
- Lesson 8 – Monitoring and Event Management
Module 4 – Know how to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Lesson 1 – Managing the Workload
- Lesson 2 – Options for Service Delivery
Module 5 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation and be able to demonstrate that they have undertaken accredited training before taking the DSV exam.
ITIL4® Specialist – Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV)
Course + Exam
USD $1112 $999
ITIL4® Specialist –Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV) for teams. Book group training and receive:
Due to scheme regulations, this course can only be sold with the associated exam
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
Business Relationship Manager; Enterprise Architect; Project Manager; Supplier Relationship Manager; UX/CX Designer; Service Level Manager; Customer Success Manager; Scrum Master; IT Solutions Manager; Contract Manager; Enterprise Architect; Vendor Manager; Demand Manager and others
More information about ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value
ITIL 4 Practices
ITIL v3 gave us 26 processes which were arranged into five process areas: service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, continual service improvement. The ITIL 4 practices expand on these, bringing in other elements such as culture, technology, information and data management, and more.
The ITIL 4 Practices are a holistic set of organizational resources designed for performing work or accomplishing an objective. The new ITIL 4 Service Value System (SVS) introduces 34 practices and the ITIL 4 framework reinforces a flexible and non-siloed approach.
The practices covered in Drive Stakeholder Value are business analysis, portfolio management, relationship management, service catalogue management, service desk, service level management, service request management and supplier management
Why should I study the ITIL 4 DSV online course?
Taking the ITSM Zone online DSV course will help you to effectively manage all stakeholders, build trusted relationships, shape customer demand, optimize user experience and customer experience and embed effective design thinking.
You’ll be effective in your management of stakeholders and be able to target them with the right service offerings and value propositions, ensuring that that value co-creation is the goal for all value streams. You’ll learn how to establish consumers and producers as multi-dependent, ensuring that value is always mutually agreed, and requirements are prioritised. Learn how to keep customers front-of-mind and adopt a service mindset and integrate Human Centred Design, Customer Experience (CX), User Experience (UX) design, and customer journey mapping to deliver services that delight
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning