ITIL4 Specialist - Create, Deliver and Support
The ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support module builds on the concepts introduced in ITIL 4 Foundation. It is ideal for IT practitioners and leaders who want to make improvements to their organization’s service management methods, and to the operation of IT-enabled digital products and services.
CDS focuses on a practical and holistic approach to the creation and management of effective services, including the creation and improvement of value streams for new and existing services.
- Get certified at your own pace
- Online exam voucher included
- 90 or 150 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Study guides, quizzes, sample exam and more….
- Tutor support
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Training+Virtual Mentor session included
IT teams need to ensure that the services that they deliver meet demand, improve and evolve continually and meet the challenges of the changing times, all while keeping a strong focus on the delivery of value to customers.
By studying the CDS course you’ll learn how established practices can be improved, how services are developed, and users supported with value streams. Find out how to increase service efficiency and how to create an effective flow of work, use new technologies and approaches and create a culture that’s geared towards success.
Lessons in this course:
Module 1 SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 1 – Organizational Structures
- Lesson 2 – Culture, Competencies, and Teams
- Lesson 3 – SVS Key Concepts and Challenges
- Lesson 4 – Shift-Left
- Lesson 5 – SVS Planning and Resource Management
- Lesson 6 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 1
- Lesson 7 – The Impact of Information and Technology on CDS Activities: Part 2
Module 2 – Value Streams for New Services
- Lesson 1 – Reviewing Service Value Chains and Service Value Streams
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for a New Service
- Lesson 3 – Using the Practice Guides
- Lesson 4 – Change Enablement – Part 1
- Lesson 5 – Change Enablement – Part 2
- Lesson 6 – Service Design and Software Development and Management Practices
- Lesson 7 – Service Validation and Testing
- Lesson 8 – Release Management and Deployment Management
Module 3 – Value Streams for User Support
- Lesson 1 – Using a Value Stream to Provide User Support
- Lesson 2 – Practices that Contribute to a Value Stream for User Support
- Lesson 3 – Service Desk
- Lesson 4 – Incident Management
- Lesson 5 – Problem Management
- Lesson 6 – Knowledge Management
- Lesson 7 – Service Level Management
- Lesson 8 – Monitoring and Event Management
Module 4 – Know how to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Lesson 1 – Managing the Workload
- Lesson 2 – Options for Service Delivery
Module 5 – Course Recap and Exam Preparation
Successful completion of this course and exam provides a standalone qualification or can be counted towards ITIL 4 Managing Professional designation.
- Candidates must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and be able to demonstrate that they have undertaken accredited training before taking the CDS exam.
ITIL4® Specialist - Create, Deliver and Support (CDS)
Course + Exam
ITIL4® Specialist – Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) Exam
USD $1112 $999
ITIL4® Specialist – Create, Deliver and Support (CDS) for teams
Book group training and receive:
Due to scheme regulations, this course can only be sold with the associated exam
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
IT Operations Manager; Service Desk Manager; Development Managers; Developers; Infrastructure Operations Engineer; Change and Release Manager; Incident Manager; Problem Manager; Service Transition Manager; Application Operations Engineer; Availability Manager; IT Coordinator; Network Systems Administrator; IT Support Manager; Technical Support Engineer; Information Security; Data Center Support Specialist and others
More information about ITIL 4 and Create, Deliver and Support
ITIL 4 Practices
ITIL v3 gave us 26 processes which were arranged into five process areas: service strategy, service design, service transition, service operations, continual service improvement. The ITIL 4 practices expand on these, bringing in other elements such as culture, technology, information and data management, and more.
The ITIL 4 Practices are a holistic set of organizational resources designed for performing work or accomplishing an objective. The new ITIL 4 Service Value System (SVS) introduces 34 practices and the ITIL 4 framework reinforces a flexible and non-siloed approach.
The practices covered in Create Deliver and Support are change enablement, deployment management, incident management, knowledge management, monitoring and event management, problem management, release management, service design, service desk, service level management, service validation and testing, software development and management.
Why should I study the ITIL 4 CDS online course?
Taking the ITSM Zone online CDS course will help you to design and improve value streams and adapt the ITIL practices that will benefit the entire IT function and wider business strategy. You’ll learn how services are developed and how users are supported.
You’ll be able to use ITIL practices to measure service performance effectively, improving efficiency across teams, value streams and workflows.
Learn how to plan and manage resources into effective value streams, integrating new and evolving technologies such as robotics, AI, machine learning and advanced analytics. CDS will also help you to work more holistically, working with the methodologies and frameworks that best suit your organizations’ requirements, including Agile, DevOps and shift left.
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning