ITIL 4 Managing Professional Program
The online ITIL 4 Managing Professional Program is a stream of four modules that are part of ITIL 4, the next evolution of ITIL. Learn the practical and technical knowledge required to run successful IT enabled services, teams and workflows. The program includes the four ITIL 4 Specialist Modules Create, Deliver and Support (CDS), Drive Stakeholder Value (DSV), High Velocity IT (HVIT) and Direct, Plan and Improve (DPI).
- Get certified at a pace that suits you
- 365 days online access
- Online exams included
- Fully accredited
- Study guides, quizzes, sample exam and more….
- Tutor support
- 24/7 helpdesk
- Training+Virtual Mentor session included
The Managing Professional Program includes four courses –
This is the ideal starting point after ITIL 4 Foundation and is perfect for those who manage the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services.
ITIL CDS will help you to:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
This course looks at the engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners, focussing on how organizations can convert demand into value with the use of IT enabled services.
ITIL DSV will help you to –
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to target markets and stakeholders and how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to align expectations and agree details of services
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
The ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. Completing this course will help you:
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demand it places on IT
- Understand the digital product lifecycle in terms of the ITIL ‘operating model’
- Understand the importance of the ITIL Guiding Principles and other fundamental concepts for delivering high velocity IT
- Know how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
DPI is for anyone involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team. You’ll learn the skills needed to create a ‘learning and improving’ IT organization, with a strong and effective strategic direction and practical and strategic methods for planning and delivering continual improvement with necessary agility
DPI will help you to:
- Understand the key concepts of Direct, Plan & Improve
- Understand the scope of what is to be directed and/or planned, and know how to use key principles and methods of direction and planning in that context
- Understand the role of GRC and know how to integrate the principles and methods into the service value system
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of continual improvement for all types of improvements
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of Organizational Change Management to direction, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to use the key principles and methods of measurement and reporting in directing, planning and improvement
- Understand and know how to direct, plan and improve value streams and practices
These four certifications must all be completed for the candidate to achieve MP designation.
If you already have 17 or more ITIL V3 credits you can easily become an ITIL 4 Managing Professional by taking the Transition Course
- Students must hold the ITIL 4 Foundation certificate and must also have completed an accredited training course before taking any of the Specialist exams. Students without the Foundation have the option to include it in the MP Program without charge – just the exam fee is payable.
Sign up below for more details...
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning