SIAM Foundation Course
This fully accredited SIAM Foundation course provides an introduction to service integration and management, including its history, business drivers, roles, challenges and the processes that support SIAM models. It is suitable for anyone working in, or wishing to work in an organization using SIAM management practices.
online, this eLearning course is available on demand and provides you with the option to watch the videos as many times as you need to ensure that you fully understand the concepts before moving on.
30 or 60 days online access – spread the 18 hours of study over the period that best suits you. The flexibility of the on-demand learning allows you to learn at the times you’re available.
ITSM Zone’s accreditation for the SIAM Foundation course is your guarantee that the material is accurate and relevant to the current syllabus.
Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams – No additional resources are required – everything that you need to understand the concepts and principles is included.
Tutor support is provided to all our students and is included in the course price. Our team is made up of qualified industry experts who have a wealth of knowledge and experience.
24/7 helpdesk on hand to help you whenever you need it. We’re proud of the support that we offer to our students, and we consistently receive an average rating of over 9/10 for the quality and speed of our support teams.
Includes free 30 minute Training+ Virtual Mentor session. With over 30 mentors available, we’re confident that we can provide a mentor with the right skills and experiences to answer your questions. This session is your opportunity to set the agenda and ask the expert for the answers that you need. Learn more about virtual mentors
The Foundation level certification will offer you a general understanding of SIAM structures and roadmap, roles and responsibilities, SIAM practices and processes and the challenges and risks that organisations face.
Lessons in this training
- Lesson 1: Introduction to SIAM
- Lesson 2: Purpose and value
- Lesson 3: The SIAM ecosystem
- Lesson 4: SIAM structures
- Lesson 5: SIAM roadmap part 1
- Lesson 6: SIAM roadmap part 2
- Lesson 7: SIAM roadmap part 3
- Lesson 8: SIAM roadmap part 4
- Lesson 9: SIAM roles and responsibilities part 1
- Lesson 10: SIAM roles and responsibilities part 2
- Lesson 11: SIAM roles and responsibilities part 3
- Lesson 12: SIAM practices part 1
- Lesson 13: SIAM practices part 2
- Lesson 14: Processes part 1
- Lesson 15: Processes part 2
- Lesson 16: Challenges and risks part 1
- Lesson 17: Challenges and risks part 2
- Lesson 18: Challenges and risks part 3
- Lesson 19: SIAM and other practices part 1
- Lesson 20: SIAM and other practices part 2
- Lesson 21: Exam preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of SIAM
- Knowledge of IT service management terminology is recommended, for example ITIL® or ISO/IEC 20000.
Exam vouchers sold separately to training unless you choose the recommended package
SIAM Foundation Course
30 days access + Exam + eBook
SIAM training for teams.
Book training for 3 or more people and receive:
Local taxes applied at checkout
Who's it for
This online SIAM Foundation course is introductory level, suitable for delegates who have an interest in the practices of Service Integration and Management. Chief Strategy Officers, Chief Information Officers, Service Managers, Process Managers, Project Managers, Change Managers, Service Level Managers, Supplier Managers, Process Architects, Business Change Practitioners and Business Relationship Managers are just some of the personnel who may be interested in this certification.
Trusted, Awarded & Accredited
Fully accredited to ensure we provide the highest possible standards in learning