PRINCE2 Practitioner Online Training Course
The PRINCE2 Practitioner course allows delegates to start to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a project environment. The Practitioner is a globally recognised project management certification.
This course can also be purchased by existing PRINCE2 Practitioners who need to re-register their certification.
- Get PRINCE2 Practitioner qualified online at your own pace
- 90 or 150 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, study guides and official syllabus and sample exams
- Tutor support available via email
Please note the re-registration exam is only available to existing PRINCE2 Practitioners. We will need to see a copy of your Practitioner certificate.
Local taxes applied at checkout
- 11 modules covering project themes and processes.
Lessons in this course
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: The business case theme
- Module 3: The organisation theme
- Module 4: The quality theme
- Module 5: The plans theme
- Module 6: The risk theme
- Module 7: The change theme
- Module 8: The progress theme
- Module 9: The Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project processes
- Module 10: Managing Delivery Stages
- Module 11: The Directing a Project, Managing a Stage Boundary and Closing a Project processes
- PRINCE2 Foundation Certificate
- You must have a copy of the PRINCE2 manual – for the course and the open book exam
- EBook manuals cannot be used during the exam, a hard copy is required
- Exam duration: 150 minutes
- Exam format: open book (hard copy only), multiple choice, scenario based
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
- Exam questions: 8 questions (each worth 10 marks)
- Exam pass mark: 55% (44/80 marks across 8 questions)
- Exam language: Contact us for current translation availability
- Exam vouchers sold separately to training