Once you’ve completed your training, you can gain a globally recognised certification with the ITIL Intermediate Exam. The exam is online and web-proctored, so you can take it any place, any time.
Please note that an exam voucher can only be purchased if you have taken your training through ITSM Zone.
Local taxes applied at checkout
- You must request your exam voucher within 6 months of the purchase, or, if purchased as part of a package, while your package subscription is live
- Once you have requested your voucher, you have 6 months to schedule your exam before the voucher expires
- Due to the examination scheme rules, we cannot issue a voucher without seeing a copy of your relevant course completion certificate
- Exam duration: Intermediate 90 minutes, MALC 120 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
- Exam pass mark: 70%
- Exam language: Contact us for current translation availability
- Exam value: Lifecycle 3 credits, Capability 4 credits, MALC 5 credits