DEVOPS Foundation Online Training Course
The DevOps Foundation course is accredited by the DevOps Institute and provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows enable IT organizations to deliver greater business value by improving the ability to more quickly design, develop, deploy and operate reliable software and services.
Purchase an exam voucher with your training to get DevOps Foundation certified.
Get DevOps Foundation trained at your own pace
- 30 or 60 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, and sample exam
Local taxes applied at checkout
13 lessons covering an introduction to DevOps, DevOps practices, culture and organisational considerations and DevOps and other frameworks.
Study duration: 16 hours
Modules in this course
- Lesson 1: Why DevOps?
- Lesson 2: Introducing DevOps Part 1
- Lesson 3: Introducing DevOps Part 2
- Lesson 4: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 1
- Lesson 5: DevOps and other Frameworks Part 2
- Lesson 6: DevOps Culture
- Lesson 7: Organisational Considerations
- Lesson 8: DevOps Practices The First Way
- Lesson 9: DevOps Practices The Second and Third Way
- Lesson 10: DevOps and IT Service Management Processes
- Lesson 11: Automation Practices and Tool Categories
- Lesson 12: Adopting a DevOps Culture
- Lesson 13: Summary and Exam Preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of DevOps
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
- Exam vouchers purchased separately
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
- Exam pass mark: 26/40 questions (65%)
- Exam language: Contact us for current translation availability
- Exam vouchers sold separately to training