Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)
The Certified Agile Service Manager course is accredited by the DevOps Institute and provides delegates with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the agile service management (ASM) approach. Delegates will learn why ASM is being used by organizations to provide ‘just enough’ service management process and control to deliver value. Studying the ASM roles, artifacts and events will help delegates to apply ASM in their own organizations.
Purchase an exam voucher with your training to get CASM certified.
Get CASM trained at your own pace
- 90 or 150 days online access
- Fully accredited
- Includes videos, quizzes, exercises, and sample exam
Local taxes applied at checkout
13 lessons covering an introduction to ASM and its relationship with Scrum, Scrum and ASM roles, Scrum and ASM events, Scrum and ASM artifacts, and getting started.
Study duration: 16 hours
Modules in this course
- Lesson 1: Why Agile?
- Lesson 2: Agile Practices
- Lesson 3: Introducing Agile
- Lesson 4: Agile Process Design
- Lesson 5: Scrum Basics
- Lesson 6: Roles Part 1: Scrum Roles
- Lesson 7: Roles Part 2: ASM Roles
- Lesson 8: Artifacts Part 1: Scrum Artifacts
- Lesson 9: Artifacts Part 2: ASM Artifacts
- Lesson 10: Events Part 1: Scrum Events
- Lesson 11: Events Part 2: ASM Events
- Lesson 12: Getting Started
- Lesson 13: Exam Preparation
- This course does not require any existing knowledge of Agile
- Completion of an accredited course is a mandatory pre-requisite for the exam
- Exam vouchers purchased separately
- Exam duration: 60 minutes
- Exam format: closed book, multiple choice
- Exam delivery: online, webcam proctored. Read about online exams here
- Exam pass mark: 26/40 questions (65%)
- Exam language: Contact us for current translation availability
- Exam vouchers must be requested within 6 months of purchase